Friday, August 7, 2009

Please...

it hurts when u say we're not ready
it hurts when u ignore...
it hurts when u say ur not worth it...
cuz im giving it all just for u to see it..n believe it..
that i want to be urs..

but it wont kill me...
cuz the ony thing that will break me apart...
is u....leaving me...

im in tears when u give up..
im in tears when u say u dont have faith...
im in tears....
when all the things i'd done....still wont make u...
die for me..
cry for me...

but it wont kill me...
cuz the ony thing that will break me apart...
is u....leaving me...

ure all worth it..
ure worth...dying for..
worth all the sweat n tears..
worth all the waiting years..
u are worth more than my past!..

u are worth it..
dont chu noe that?.

ure just the one...
n its hard for me to describe...

u asked for a reason..
the reason im crazy for ya..
but i can't answer that...
cuz...
there is no reason to love ya..
i just love ya ...
n that love....is a gift...god gave to me..
n that gift...
is a prayer..
come true...

ure just one of a kind..
ure just different...
n there is no reason or causes..
i just love you!....

love you!...
loving u...
...
...
..

what should i do?...

No comments: